- A “Rare Gem” of 1920s Luxury Built By The Famous Val Maestro Antuano
- Photo Gallery
- 4024 W Bay to Bay Blvd is on the News!
- 9000 Sq. Ft. of Indoor/Outdoor Living on 3/4 of an Acre
- 2000 Sq. Ft. Loggia for True Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining
- Both Casual and Formal Spaces Abound This Home
- Beautifully Appointed 20 x 18 Dining Room
- Imagine all of the entertainment possibilities!
- The Unique Character Continues Upstairs
- Stunning Architectural Detail
- Oversized Pool with 650 Sq. Ft. 1/1 Pool House or Morther In Law Suite
- Beautiful Mature Gardens With Built In Seating
- Unbeatable Location
- Map of 4024 W Bay To Bay Blvd Tampa FL 33629
- Contact Us Today For an Exclusive Viewing Of 4024 W Bay To Bay Blvd !
- Local Information
- Similar Tampa Bay Luxury Homes For Sale Nearby
- Other Historic Homes in Florida
- Interested in Selling Your Home? Get an Instant Value Estimate!
A “Rare Gem” of 1920s Luxury Built By The Famous Val Maestro Antuano
4024 W Bay to Bay Blvd Tampa FL 33629 is one of the newly listed Historic Homes In Florida. Out of all the Tampa Bay luxury homes for sale , this is truly a masterpiece.
This “Rare Gem” of 1920s luxury was built by Val Maestro Antuono, the largest cigar manufacturer of his time.
9000 Sq. Ft. of Indoor/Outdoor Living on 3/4 of an Acre
Encompassing nearly an entire city block, this Historic Home in Florida is stunning with 6 bedrooms, a 4 car garage, and almost 9000 sq.ft. of combined indoor/outdoor living.
2000 Sq. Ft. Loggia for True Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining
You will be captivated when when you enter the double carriage doors and are transported into another time in the custom nearly 2,000 Sq. Ft. loggia, designed for true indoor/outdoor entertaining and adorned with original Spanish tile.
Both Casual and Formal Spaces Abound This Home
Even more opulent is is the 5,310 Sq. Ft. main house, with a a stately 35 x 20 wood beamed ceiling living room and oversized magnificent foyer with sweeping staircase.
Beautifully Appointed 20 x 18 Dining Room
Beautifully appointed finishes and majestic architecture make it one of the most unique Tampa Bay Luxury Homes for Sale !
Imagine all of the entertainment possibilities!
Off the kitchen there is a wine cellar / butler pantry, a second casual dining area, and a comfy family room.
Imagine all of the entertainment possibilities in this masterfully designed historic homes in Florida.
The Unique Character Continues Upstairs
Unique character and charm continues upstairs where you will find 5 bedrooms (including dual master suites), 3 full bathrooms, a spacious office and a separate library.
Stunning Architectural Detail
Upstairs there is a 2nd floor kitchen, dedicated dining area, and a large sitting room/family room that is adorned with an original tiled fireplace and a balcony overlooking the grounds and pool.
Oversized Pool with 650 Sq. Ft. 1/1 Pool House or Morther In Law Suite
Additionally, there is A 650 Sq. Ft. 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Pool House or Mother-In-Law Suite, overlooking the pool and picturesque shaded oaks and lush tropical landscaping.
Beautiful Mature Gardens With Built In Seating
Outside this exquisite home, the walled-in backyard consists of a beautiful mature garden with built in seating and an oversized spanish tiled pool structure ready for a fountain.
This Tampa Bay Luxury Home for sale is minutes to the Palma Ceia Golf and Country Club, Tampa international airport, performing arts venues, museums, professional sports, fine dining, and the abundant conveniences Tampa offers.
Extravagant entertaining, luxurious living, and the prestige of owning one of the famous historic homes in Florida await you!
Map of 4024 W Bay To Bay Blvd Tampa FL 33629
Contact Us Today For an Exclusive Viewing Of 4024 W Bay To Bay Blvd !
Similar Tampa Bay Luxury Homes For Sale Nearby